Headline goes here...
Sub-headline goes here…
My tenant is moving out – what do I do?
This is a normal part of our business and RentPros has the systems to quickly prepare and re-rent your property to a new tenant. We understand that vacancy affects your bottom line. As your property manager, we begin the re-rent process as soon as your current tenant gives a notice to vacate.
Here are some details of what the RentPros team will do for you when your tenant gives notice to vacate.
- We immediately send your tenant a “Notification of Right to a Pre-move-out inspection” on your behalf.
- We perform a “Final Move-Out Inspection” immediately after your tenant vacates.
- We provide you a detailed report of our findings along with an estimate of any cost to you to prepare the property for re-rent.
- Upon your approval, we will coordinate all repairs quickly and cost effectively
- We arrange interim landscaping services if necessary
- We prepare the tenants Security deposit itemization (SDI) within 21-days of tenant move-out as required by law.
- In the meantime, we advertise your home for rent and schedule property showings to perspective tenants.
- Once a new tenant has been approved, we will prepare the lease agreement, collect the security deposit, perform the move-in inspection and move the tenant in.
At RentPros we know having a vacant property can be a stressful time for many landlords. That’s why the RentPros staff stays in constant contact with you throughout this process. We are experts at turning your property around in the shortest period of time possible. We do this every day and we have done it for nearly three decades.
When will you start showing my property?
Advertising your property for rent begins as soon as we know when it will be available for rent. We you’re your property as “Coming Soon” and start accepting rental applications immediately.
Once the property is ready, we will show the property to any approved applicants and all other interested applicants. Of course, you will receive regular updates from our capable staff during this busy time.
How do I submit funds for repairs?
This is simple: funds may be deposited directly into your RentPros account through your on-line portal Or you can send a personal check directly to our office. Additionally, most repairs can be paid for via credit card.
What sort of marketing do you do?
Once we know what date your home will be rent-ready, we open up the marketing campaign. We advertise your home on our website plus over 50 additional websites. In most cases we also place a sign at the property. Currently more than 1,000 perspective tenants visit our website weekly.
How long does it take to get my security deposit back after I move out?
Your security deposit is handled according to California Civil Code 1950.50. The Security Deposit Itemization (SDI) or SDI extension will be post-marked and mailed within 21 days of you legally vacating the property. Please make sure you have provided us with your forwarding address to expedite the return of your deposit.
When can I apply for a property I see on your website?
You may apply for a particular property as soon as the property is placed on our vacancy list or “Coming soon” list.
What are your rental requirements?
The rental requirements for MOST properties are:
• You must earn 3X the monthly amount of the rent. Income must be verifiable by paystubs or income tax statements.
• Good Rental History / No Evictions
• A credit score of 650 or above.
Please check the individual property advertisement for specific property requirements.
How Much will my home rent for?
Call Us Today! (916) 789-3500
Hire An Experienced Property Manager
One of the most important aspects of being a successful landlord is to find and place the right tenant. When RentPros recommends a tenant for your home, you can be sure they have passed our rigorous but fair screening process.
We consider The Greater Sacramento Area an excellent place to own investment real estate. We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled service and look for- ward to developing a long-term relationship with you.
Rent Pros Property Management
730 Sunrise Av., Suite 130
Roseville, CA 95661