Services and Pricing
Full Service property Management starts at just $89 per month. We also offer al la cart services for owners who only want partial services. For more information and pricing individual or partial services, please contact us to decide which service is best for you.
Some al la cart individual services offered include:
• Inspection Service Move-in inspection, pre-Move out Inspection, move-out inspection, annual inspection, drive-by inspection
• Leasing Service Advertising, showing, tenant screening, lease agreement and move-in Inspection
• Full Service Full service property management. You relax because we do it all!
• Bookkeeping Only Collect rent, pay bills, forward rent funds to you
• Document Preparation Create and / or deliver tenant notices
• On-Call Emergency Maintenance
Professional Management Services depend on the level of service and location of your rental property. Full service management for a single family home starts at $89 per month. We offer discounts for multiple properties under our management.
Full Service includes:
• Maintenance coordination 24 hours a day / 7 days per week
• Prompt Rent Collection – serving 3-Day Notices as required
• Bookkeeping – Paying of invoices and sending owner funds, monthly and year-end statements
The Leasing Fee is the one-time cost to find and place a well-qualified tenant in your property. We advertise and market, show your home to prospective tenants, perform the initial move-in inspection and report, write the lease agreement and disclosures and collect first month’s rent and security deposit. The leasing fee is generally 45% of one month’s rent with a maximum of $895 for larger more expensive properties. This leasing fee is paid only after the tenant takes occupancy.
Leasing Services Include:
• Showing Your Property to Perspective Tenants
• Processing Tenant Application to Rent
• Move-in Inspection
• Preparation of Lease Agreement
• Collection of first month’s rent and security deposit
How Much will my home rent for?
Call Us Today! (916) 789-3500
Hire An Experienced Property Manager
One of the most important aspects of being a successful landlord is to find and place the right tenant. When RentPros recommends a tenant for your home, you can be sure they have passed our rigorous but fair screening process.
We consider The Greater Sacramento Area an excellent place to own investment real estate. We pride ourselves on providing unparalleled service and look for- ward to developing a long-term relationship with you.
Rent Pros Property Management
730 Sunrise Av., Suite 130
Roseville, CA 95661
- Available Rentals
News & Posts Go Here...